Adelaide Hills Family Dental COVID-19 Update
Recent recommendations from the Australian Dental Association re COVID-19 mean that our dental service delivery will have some changes for the foreseeable future. It has been recommended that non urgent dental treatments are delayed for the time being. These include:
- Scaling/cleaning of teeth.
- Routine fillings in teeth that are currently asymptomatic.
Despite these limitations we remain open with our normal hours Monday to Friday to treat patients for procedures such as (but not limited to):
- Relief of pain procedures (toothaches etc).
- Fillings for teeth that are painful and/or affecting daily function.
- Denture treatments/repairs.
Further information can be provided by our friendly staff over the phone on 83914100.
DR JULIAN FRENCH & ASSOCIATES