We would like to assure our clients that we are closely monitoring the situation as it changes daily.
Current recommendations are to continue to provide our services as normal, however, we are taking the following precautions as per current recommendations:
We are asking clients to please follow these steps:
- If you are feeling unwell and may be suffering flu-like symptoms (even if it is likely to not be Coronavirus);
- have been in contact with someone who has or may have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19; or
- have travelled overseas recently
Please call us to cancel or reschedule your appointment and go to the most recent Australian Government advice and seek medical advice immediately.
As an accredited Dental Practice, Adelaide Hills Family Dental practices strict Universal Standard Infection Control procedures which includes (but not limited to):
- Hospital grade sterilisation of all dental instruments.
- Thorough wiping down and disinfection of the dental treatment room in between each patient using Hospital Grade detergents.
- Clinical staff wearing protective equipment such as masks, glasses and gloves for all dental procedures.
These infection control practices have been in place for Adelaide Hills Family Dental since opening in 2013 and will continue to be in place before, during and after COVID-19.
DR JULIAN FRENCH & all staff at AHFD