UPDATE 28 JULY 2021: All Treatments Available
Adelaide Hills Family Dental will OPEN to all patients again today reverting to Level 1 Dental Restrictions.
- All Dental Treatments are available
- Mask wearing in a health services setting is a mandatory requirement until further notice.
- Mandatory COVID SAfe check-In.
For those who missed a scheduled appointment due to the lockdown period, our reception staff will be in touch with you to reschedule your visit. To book a check-up please call (08) 8391 4100.
UPDATE 20 JULY 2021: Level 4 Dental Restrictions
Adelaide Hills Family Dental will remain open for emergency dental services over the lockdown. Only the following dental treatments are to be managed during Level 4 ADA Restrictions:
- Swelling of the face, neck or mouth
- Dental trauma causing change in the position of teeth, soft tissue damage and/or significant pain
- Significant bleeding
- Difficulty opening the jaw and/or swallowing
- Referral from a specialist medical practitioner for assessment or management of a patient receiving urgent medical care for medically necessary dental care
- Dental pain causing loss of sleep
- Ulcers persisting for 3 + weeks
We will have a staff member answering the phone throughout the lockdown and a Dentist available to treat emergencies that meet one or more of the categories above. Please call us on (08) 8391 4100 to book an appointment. Stay safe everyone!
UPDATE 5 JULY 2021: Masks are no longer mandatory for health care settings and personal care services.
Face Masks Now Mandatory
- The SA Government last night issued updated advice regarding mask wearing requirements for health settings: “From 29 June 2021, all people in health care settings must wear a mask (covering mouth and nose) at all times when in the physical presence of other people on the premises.”
- Face masks must be worn by all patients attending Adelaide Hills Family Dental upon entering the building and in the waiting room. If you do not have a mask, please ask Reception and we can provide one.
COVID Safe Check-In
- The South Australian Government is introducing COVID SAfe Check-In, to enhance contact tracing and keep our community COVID safe. We recommend all patients check in on arrival with the MyGovSA COVID Safe App. You can download the mySA GOV app using your smart phone. In the mySA GOV app, select the COVID SAfe Check-In tile when you arrive at Adelaide Hills Family Dental, and follow the prompts to scan our unique QR code and check in. Those unable to do so can sign in with pen/paper form on the front desk.
Business as Usual
- All dental services and appointments available as normal. Please call our friendly reception team today on (08) 8391 4100 to schedule your next check-up.